The more proof of the value of your damaged goods the better we can evaluate your coverage. 

Ideally, you would be able to provide us with an original receipt for any valuable item, but also photographs of the damaged items (before and/or after) can help us asses the amount to be paid out to you.   

Damages that are related to illegal activity, such as theft, robbery or vandalism, should be reported to the police. They will issue you a report, which you can send directly to us together with a list of all stolen/damaged items.

If there is anything else we need from you specifically, we'll let you know.