Which E-Bikes are insurable?
All E-Bikes are insurable with the exception of the following which are not insurable:
- E-bikes that are used for professional or commercial purposes (e.g. bicycle messenger, delivery service)
- self-built, velomobile, and fully-faired E-Bikes,
- E-Bikes for which insurance or a driver’s licence is compulsory,
- E-Bikes incl. lock with a dealer selling price/insurance value exceeding 10,000 € (incl. value-added tax),
- E-Bikes that are older than 12 months when the contract is concluded (calculated from the time of purchase of the brand-new bike by the first owner)